St. Mathews Academy and Junior College is a premier co-educational institution which prepares
students for the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) Examination in the 10th grade
and Indian School Certificate (ISC) Examination in the 12th grade.
Student’s age as of June 1:
- Pre-nursery: 3 years
- Nursery (LKG): 4 years
- Preparatory (UKG): 5 years
- Class 1: 6 years (as per National Education Policy (NEP))
… and so on.
- Original Birth Certificate
- Adhar Card
- Transfer certificate from previous school (if attended)
- Report card of previous academic year (if attended)
- Foreign citizens are required to submit photo-copies of their passport and visa at the time of admission
After receiving admission- parents must visit a registered pediatrician/ family physician to get a medical fitness certificate prior to starting school.
Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate
Students who have attended previous institutions cannot join St. Mathews Academy without a
leaving certificate from the previous school. Students admitted to class two and above must
submit a Transfer Certificate along with the UDISE number. Out-of-state students must get their
Transfer Certificate countersigned by the educational authority of the previous institution’s state.
- Fees must be paid in 4 installments i.e. April, July, October and January.
- All payments are digital and links are active for two weeks only after which a late fee of Rs. 25 per day after the deadline is applied.
- Reports, mark-lists and transfer certificates will not be issued until all fees are paid.
- No pupil will be permitted to begin a new term unless all arrears on his/her account have been cleared.
- Fees once paid are non-refundable, except the caution deposit.
The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to anybody without furnishing any reason.