St. Mathews Academy and Junior College is a Co-educational Institution which prepares pupils for the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) Examination in the tenth grade and Indian School Certificate (ISC) Examination in the twelveth grade.
By 1st of June of each year the completed age must be as follows
- Play Group - 2 years
- Pre-nursery - 2 years 6 months
- Nursery Class - 3 years 6 months
- Preparatory - 4 years 6 months
- Class 1 - 5 years 6 months
… and so on.
The original Birth Certificate has to be submitted at the time of submission of the application form.
Prospective parents need to visit a registered pediatrician/ family physician to get a medical certificate which must be accompanied with the application form.
Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate
Prospective students who have attended previous institutions cannot be admitted without a leaving certificate from the school last attended. Admissions to class two and above, must submit a Transfer Certificate. Prospective students coming from states other than Maharashtra must get their Transfer Certificate countersigned by the educational authority of the state in which the school is situated.
- Fees must be paid for three terms i.e. April, September & December. These are payable in March, September and December.
- Computer & Activity fees are levied annually and payable in July after the commencement of the new academic year.
- Reports, mark-lists and transfer certificates will not be issued until all fees are paid.
- No pupil will be permitted to begin a new term unless all arrears on his/her account have been cleared.
- If fees are not paid by the due date, the name of the pupil may be struck off the school rolls.
- For late payment of fee, a fine of Rs.25 per day will be levied.
- Fees are required to be paid via online transactions. Fee requests will be sent to your registered email address.
- Fees once paid are non-refundable; except the caution deposit.
- Prospective parents need to fill in the online application form. You will receive a complete copy of your form as a PDF attachment to your email address. Report card of the previous academic year.
- Once we receive your online application, you will be invited for a free counselling session.
- A meeting with the Principal is then scheduled along with a written evaluation for your child if they are applying for Preparatory to eleventh grades. Kindly bring the following documents with you-
- Original Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Signed copy of your application form.
- Two passport size photographs
- Transfer certificate
- Report card of previous academic year.
- Parents are required to pay the registration and evaluation fees to the administrative department on the prior to the child’s evaluation.
- Foreign citizens are required to submit photo-copies of their passport and visa at the time of submitting the application form.
The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to anybody without furnishing any reason.