St. Mathews Academy and Junior College is a Co-educational Institution which prepares pupils for the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) Examination in the tenth grade and Indian School Certificate (ISC) Examination in the twelveth grade.
By 1st of June of each year the completed age must be as follows
- Play Group - 2 years
- Pre - Nursery - 3 years
- Nursery (LKG) - 4 years
- Preparatory - (UKG) - 5 years
- Class 1 - 6 years
The original Birth Certificate has to be self -attested and uploaded at the time of submission of the online application form. Original has to be furnished on request for verification.
Prospective parents need to visit a registered pediatrician/ family physician to get a medical certificate which must be uploaded with the application form.
Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate
Prospective students who have attended previous institutions cannot be admitted without a leaving certificate from the school last attended. Admissions to class two and above, must submit a Transfer Certificate. Prospective students coming from states other than Maharashtra must get their Transfer Certificate countersigned by the educational authority of the state in which the school is situated. Students from within Maharashtra State must furnish the U-DISE number
- Fees are payable in four installments i.e. April, July , September & December.
- All payments are to made via digital mode only. All fee links will be available in the SMA school book app and can be accessed via registered profile only.
- Reports, mark-lists and transfer certificates will not be issued until all dues are paid.
- No pupil will be permitted to begin a new term unless all arrears on his/her account have been cleared.
- If fees are not paid by the due date, the name of the pupil may be struck off the school rolls.
- The system will levy a late fee charge of Rs.25 per day after the due date.
- All fees once paid are non-refundable; except the caution deposit.
- Prospective parents need to fill in the online application form. You will receive a complete copy of your form as a PDF attachment to your email address. Report card of the previous academic year.
- Once we receive your online application, you will be invited for a free counselling session.
- A meeting with the Principal is then scheduled along with a written evaluation for your child if they are applying for Preparatory to Ninth Grade
- Kindly upload bring the following documents and furnish the originals for verification on admission - Original Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Signed copy of your application form.
- Passport size photographs
- Transfer certificate
- Report card of previous academic year.
- Foreign citizens are required to submit photo-copies of their passport and visa at the time of submitting the application form.
- If the Pupil comes from a different country the Transfer Certificate must be counter signed by the appropriate officer of the Indian embassy /consulate in that country concerned.
The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to anybody without furnishing any reason.